The Central New York Mortgage Bankers Association is gearing up for our upcoming year. Whether you are a mortgage banker, mortgage broker, appraiser, attorney, credit professional, homebuilder, home inspector, insurance agent, realtor or title insurer, a CNY MBA membership offers you a forum for business and social exchange.
As a member, your benefits include:
- Educational speakers instrumental to remain current regarding local economic developments and business trends, as well as regulatory and legislative changes.
- Networking opportunities with other professionals in the mortgage banking and affiliated industries, an invaluable resource to trade knowledge with members.
- Association functions with the Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors and local affiliated organizations of Central New York, which offer additional avenues for networking and industry information.
- Our annual CNY MBA golf outing, which has proven to be one of the most popular and successful events of the summer. All foursome reservations are for “members only.” Golf photos now on our gallery page!
- Proceeds from this year’s tournament have enabled us to make a substantial donation to Aurora of NY. “BIG CHECK” donation took place at our November meeting.
It is with regret we share with you of the passing of Cathy Rogers. Cathy was a longtime MBA board member, golf committee volunteer and Director.
Most importantly Cathy was a true friend whose energy and generous heart touched us all. This year’s annual Golf Tourney will recognize her life and the legacy she leaves. Join us as we celebrate her life in the event she contributed to and did so much to make successful, year after year. Details to follow.
February Meeting Announced!
Jim Bopp of Platinum Home Mortgage and Past President of NYS MBA will host our discussion on “Mortgage Insights for 2017”, Legislative Issues and Advocacy Day.
Date: February 22, 2017
Place: Strada Mia, 313 Geddes St, Syracuse
Time: 11:30 Sign in and socialize, 12:00 lunch and presentation
Members: $20 Future Members: $35
New options available to register and pay now or register and pay at the meeting. See our calendar page.
As always, feel free to contact any of the CNY MBA directors and officers with meeting topic and speaker suggestions.
Use the e-mail link located at the top of this page or visit the member page and contact any of us directly!